Wednesday, May 21, 2008
Tuesdays and Fridays Meet Me at Rosa's
Those are salmon taco days for me now. I try to eat them twice a week or any kind of salmon 2x a week. Those omega 3 fatty acids are like best friends to my mood and waistline. I don't crave junk when I'm eating the omega 3's, just so ya know they are in avocados, walnuts and salmon also flax seed. I love to put ground flax seeds in my pancake mix in place of egg and oil most days. (I do think eggs and oil can be a healthy part of a good diet in moderation) However I only use olive oil and butter for added fats. If I am making a cake for friends I do use canola oil. But I even pop my popcorn in olive oil. I'm careful with my measuring of fats though, cuz calories still count! any way omega 3's are what kept me out of postpartum depression with Nathan, you know his colic certainly wasn't any help. Speaking of the cutie, time to put him to bed! Later Gator.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Hello from Uncle Lawrence. I just found your blog and looking through the pictures, I see what wonderful families you guys have. Sure do miss all you guys and it's been way too long without seeing you. Sounds like all is going well.
Hope you see you guys someday soon.
Sincerely,
Lawrence
Where are you? I am looking for an update? Marcy
Post a Comment