Tuesday, May 20, 2008

A hobbie or two

I am a thinker. I think before I buy and sometimes things sells out before I decide its right for me. Good for the budget. But I have been having a hard time figuring out what I want my hobbies to be,I love to cook and sew and take pictures and and and. I just need some focus. I think I want to get my girls room cute cute cute. They are old enough to take care of things and grateful enough to flip out when I do things for them so I am looking for cute projects for girls rooms that are more edgy then fru fru. I am also looking for fun ideas for hair accessories and projects that we could do together. Randy has enough softball nights that we can just turn those into girls night! Nathan luckily has a strict 7 pm bedtime. My sanity hinges upon it!

so let me know what ideas you have.

2 comments:

wendy said...

When you say "edgy", what do you mean? I would love to help you out.

Tiffany said...

Wendy, I just don't want their room to look like two babies live there, although, my sister Tawnya's twin baby girls have an awesome room. Krista loves really really bright colors. So I am wanting to put those in there, and mix up a lot of prints and florals. But I don't want it to look crazy, just awesome.