I am so excited about a class on taking pictures of your kids! Its at domestic bliss and only $35! I am going to get my new camera soon and can't wait to post more more more. I love taking pictures, and still am in mourning over my last camera. I think this will be just the thing to pull me out of my slump! But don't expect too much from me, as I just pick up my pictures taken by the pros and I was not impressed, Nathan is just really tough to get a good picture of right now!
There was a really great picture of Nathan on one of Krista's posters for school. I loved hearing from Marcy Turley that her son said it was the favorite picture at school because Nathan's smile was just so great. Krista begged me to keep him in the picture and so I did. I later thought it was a good move, ya know how advertisers use puppies and babies to sell?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment