I had an awesome camera and I just kept having problems with it so I took it back. I am not quite ready to buy a new one and I need to do some techy things to my computer to get it to accept my old camera. So sad. In the mean time I am working away at my dental hygiene job, loving it and using it as my great escape from my real job chasing Nathan through the house picking up whatever he tears apart while I am putting back the previous pull apart.
That sounds pretty sad. But really a lot has happened. I finished doing all Randy's Business taxes from when he started business and that is a huge monkey off both of our backs- as I am not the tax nag anymore! And all things paperwork and plumbing are taken care of for now! I think I need a raise!
Krista ran for Spirit Leader and did a great job with her campaigning and skit! I loved making the glittery poster and helping her friends and her organize the skit with the awesome song "Everybody Dance Now" from C & C Music Factory. She did not win however. The boy with the Barbie Car lipsinking to I'm a Barbie Girl was just a bit more funny. Funny rules in Elemenary School! Good Job Krista! Did I mention that I was the Campaign Manager? We painted friends cars and made awesome "Krista 4 spirit Leader" stickers that look like Buttons. We even had the crossing guard wearing one! Guess it helps when your super good friends! Thanks to Marcy and Cristie and Karen for letting me paint their car windows! Randy has it on his Red Truck and wont let me take it off, he's so proud!
Scary Nathan updates:
He can- open the frigde
turn on the water
open most doors including the sliding back door
climb on the kitchen table
move chairs to reach things better
Thats all my poor heart can take posting. I really should be taking a nap since he is. sigh.
Wendy- how on earth are you raising three? Bless you child
I spoke in church on Sunday. Funny, I thought it was just a quick get up and tell a few thoughts from Women's conference. But oops, when I saw my name on that paper, you know that tells you who is speaking? Good thing I had been reading my women's conference notes almost daily and was planing to bare my testimony in June! I think it went okay. Phew!
So women's conference. It was amazing and a break I desperately needed but didn't even know it. My main theme is to find little pieces of that restful feeling and splice them into my days so I don't crack. I have started getting up at 6am, and doing the meditation, prayer, scripture thing, and I just love it. I have also tried to get to the temple once a week, so far so good. For that I get up at 4:30am, and try to stay awake.
Randy is looking for a new job and would love any and all leads. It doesn't need to be anything fancy, as he is going back to school and we just need to keep a float till he graduates. Wish us luck.
And thank goodness I have my degree! yay education!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
holy cow! I thought you dropped off the face of the earth! Sounds like all is well with the fam. Keep the posting coming...
Post a Comment