Thursday, February 28, 2008

Get that girl some ice cream quick

Okay so I am a dental hygienist, so naturally my sworn enemy is sugar, right? Well its basically true, especially when it comes to my kids, I want them to have perfectly perfect teeth, what on earth is so terribly wrong with this? Nothing right? Right. So how come when Randy offers Krista a Dairy Queen ice cream cone if she gets 100% on her spelling does she suddenly turn into the spelling bee girl. I mean I saw a 45% turn around on her spelling test grade. In one week! Am I withholding the sugar that much? I mean really. And as happy as I am that we found her motivation should sugar really be it? I just have to just wonder at it all. and please pass Krista the ice cream. Quick!

2 comments:

Heather said...

Tiffany! I am so glad you have a blog! You look wonderful and your baby is so big!

Fowler Farm said...

Tiffany!
I am just now getting to your blog. Life has just been a little busy. I just set up a blog about 2 months ago too. I love it. Your girls are getting huge. Oh my gosh. Little teenagers now!AHHH. I miss talking to you. Hopefully I will see you soon. Shelby