Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Thank you Marcy

I just wanted to thank Marcy for reminding me this morning that I really needed to update my blog and just how many fun things I have to talk about. I have been working with her in the Nursery as a long term substitute and I think its the funnest calling I have ever not had. I wonder if I could lobby to get it "for real" . I gave the lesson on Sunday, and I have to say it was a lot easier and funner than the Relief Society lesson I was asked to give on Easter. I gave Randy a preview of my lesson and I think he was a little jealous that his lesson wasn't "I have a Body". I just can't believe how much fun church can be. Games, snacks, songs, stories, toys, did I mention the snacks? And I do have a few, I probably shouldn't admit that, but I think it's just one of the perks. The best reason for me to be in Nursery right now is that I am finally not roaming the halls during Sunday School and Relief Society. I am getting a full lesson now, thank you very much. oh, yeah, and I can make a mean back sling for the dolls. The little girls flock to me during toy time to get their Babies placed on their backs so they can get to work doing some serious playing. I just love it! Bishop, what do you say?

1 comment:

Fowler Farm said...

I l love the new updates on your blog. It seems like forever since I have seen you. Are you going to angies shower? I hope to see you there. I just talked to Debbie a few days ago too and it made me think about you and how you are doing. Anyway, it was nice to read about what you are doing. Let me know how that photography class goes. That sounds like a lot of fun. Talk to you later. Shelby