Is summer time supposed to be busier then school time?
I found myself asking that question a lot in the last week. We are in full summer project mode! Krista is taking sewing and cooking lessons, and soon volleyball lessons and we must get her back into private violin lessons. Kelsey is taking piano lessons and cooking lessons and is begging me to let her take sewing lessons. Did I mention that I am the instructor of all these lessons? Okay, the volley ball camp is at the gym and I just have to pay for them and take her there. But you would be so proud of me, my girls are learning so much and we are just bonding, bonding, bonding. It was so funny, Krista said to me that since it took me one hour to make an apron, it would be so much faster for the two of us to make one. Ha ha ha. I have to say that I am not exactly an expert in any of these fields but I am proficient enough to teach a beginner. And except for the piano lessons they all take place during the magnificent and wonderful 3 hour nap time of Nathan boy.
I am kinda missing the things I use to do during that magical time of day. But that's another post. I will post krista's apron we made. It's gorgeous! It's a full length apron that is red with black pocka dots (yes,like a ladybug!) We finally made Kelsey one this morning and it's green and pink and brown stripes with hot pink rik rac - (as "edgy" as I want their rooms to be, Wendy)
We were in the kitchen making no bake cookies (I told you I'm not baking anymore) and I discovered that my apron is very frumpy and my girl's looked so fun, it's just gotta be my turn. So next I am making myself a gorgeous thing, fru fru as can be, I'm really excited!
We are swimming a lot, and my farmer's tan is already gone, even with the 50 spf. Thank you Mom for great tanning genes. (right Tawnya?)Its been so much fun to do all of these activites I find myself a little sad to go to work, cuz I don't want to miss out on all the fun.
Sunday, June 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment