Thursday, June 12, 2008
Rock a bye
I love bedtime. Not for the calm and tranquility it brings when all my children are snug and sound asleep, but for the rock-a-byes that I have with my cute little boy. He doesn't snuggle me as much as I'd like him to, but for this time of day he lets me rock and rock with him. I think he knows it's either rock with mom or go to bed. However, sometimes he is just so tired that he doesn't even want to rock, just bed he points and whines. It's a little sad on those nights. Rejection. I don't mean to bring up Nathan's colic months again, but I finally found a bright side to that time (just 14 short months after the fact). It was rock-a-bye time all the time. I do mean all the time. I guess I kinda miss all that rocking. I find myself looking for the rocking chairs in the homes I visit. I have two, don't you have at least one?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
I know what you mean. My kids aren't as snuggly as they used to be either. I always enjoy those moments when the want to be held and snuggled. They grow big too fast. I hope you are doing well. Thought I would jump on your blog and say a quick hello. Talk to you later.
We need a Shepher update. We are all going through withdrawls. :0
Post a Comment