Wednesday, August 20, 2008

fun stuff


Its been a fun summer. The kids and I went to Colorado this summer to see my mom. We finally convinced Aunt Emily to come with us and had a great time. We swam almost everyday I didn't work at the big public pools with the slides and diving boards. Love 'em! I especially love not having to take care of them!
I just finished rearranging the furniture in our tiny place, I can't believe I pulled it off. Its especially fun because Randy said it just couldn't be done. So there. This weekend while he's away hunting I will switch the kids room's. We measured and Nathans room is quite a bit bigger. the girls just need more space. Oh, and we might end up having a redecorating shopping spree while he's away. (Not that he'd care, but it is a tradition to redo something while hes away)
Krista is going to get braces in the next month and we are so excited that the dentist Mom works for is going to do them. It sure helps a bunch.
Randy and I went and saw John Mayer in concert a few weeks ago. It was so great. Then luck of luck Marcy and I were able to score free tickets to Martina Mcbride for turning in old cell phones to Cricket. We went with our sweet husbands who love us lots.

1 comment:

Turleygirl said...

I am soooo excited!!!! What a great little family you have. Thanks for the update. You are great!!!