Monday, August 25, 2008
the great deer hunt
I love my husband. I really think he is great. I love that he can go hunting and not need to take me with him. I love that he is successful! I love even more that he was so successful in the first 20 mins. of his hunt, so that he was able to come home to us quickly. I especially love that he brings home the deer looking like something I would be happy to pick up at the local supermarket. It makes a world of difference to me. I love that he picks deer that is better for food then pride. (younger more tender, very less gamey, but very small antlers) I love that he is thankful and respectful for the life of the animal. While we process the meat together, and it does take a while, I just repeat to myself silently- its just hamburger, its just hamburger, its just hamberger. Please don't tell Randy. Its just between us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Love it, mum's the word.
Post a Comment