skip to main | skip to sidebar

tiffany and company

Living Learning Laughing and Loving

Sunday, February 8, 2009

Defibrillator/Pacemaker Advances Treatment of Heart Failure

Defibrillator/Pacemaker Advances Treatment of Heart Failure
Posted by Tiffany at 3:48 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Me and my man with the heart issues

Me and my man with the heart issues
The mom and dad

Some music


Nathan Lee

Nathan Lee

friends and family

  • The Gunnell Family
  • Marcy and Richard
  • my three sons
  • TheHansenFam
  • Brooke and Daryl

Randy Tiffany Krista Kelsey Nathan

Randy Tiffany Krista Kelsey Nathan
We are a happy family

Krista and Kelsey

Krista and Kelsey
The sisters

Blog Archive

  • ►  2011 (2)
    • ►  April (2)
  • ▼  2009 (12)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  June (3)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ▼  February (5)
      • The Best Valentine Ever!
      • Welcome Home Randy!!!
      • A Day of Miracles!
      • Defibrillator/Pacemaker Advances Treatment of Hear...
      • Update on Randy's "Trashed "Heart
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2008 (43)
    • ►  December (12)
    • ►  October (3)
    • ►  September (8)
    • ►  August (5)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (6)
    • ►  February (5)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ►  2007 (8)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  November (4)
    • ►  October (1)

About Me

My photo
Tiffany
Mesa, Arizona, United States
I am married to the love of my life, who is in need of a new heart. I have 3 amazing children, who constantly take my breath away. I love to garden, decorate, and bake homemade bread. I have recently begun sharing my scrumptious bread with friends and family. I sometimes can't sleep at night because I am so excited to bake bread. Therefore I am the Blissed Out Baker!
View my complete profile