Krista at crawford lake in Colorado .Nathan - I just love your cute face!
Marcy and I at Women's Conference in May.
Krista's beautiful "Lady bug" apron she sewed.
Kelsey's chocolate puff cookies from her cooking lesson
Kelsey's birthday party girls watching a movie
Tawnya visiting me Juggling her cute girls
Here are some pictures I have been promising. Thank you for your patience. My camera is good. My camera has batteries. My camera software is installed. Phew.
I am married to the love of my life, who is in need of a new heart. I have 3 amazing children, who constantly take my breath away. I love to garden, decorate, and bake homemade bread. I have recently begun sharing my scrumptious bread with friends and family. I sometimes can't sleep at night because I am so excited to bake bread. Therefore I am the Blissed Out Baker!
1 comment:
I absolutely adore that ladybug apron, can I get one like that???
Post a Comment