This was such a nice cool day It was supposed to rain, but I am so glad we came to this park to meet up with my Step sister Allison, we had such a great time, and I will treasure the visit we had with her and her beautiful daughter always.

Krista walking with Aunt Emily down my Mom's driveway in Crawford Colorado this July
Kelsey way up high in a tree at the park in Colorado she is no chicken!
Kelsey way up high in a tree at the park in Colorado she is no chicken!Krista at the end of the slide






4 comments:
I love all the new pictures. You have such a cute family!!! I love the vibrant green of that tree Kelsi climbed, the little monkey.
OK, so I just noticed that I totally spelled Kelsey's name wrong. I am so sorry Kelsey.
Hey Tiffany! I found your blog from Marcy's. I can't believe how big your girls are now! It doesn't seem like that long since we've seen you guys. Your little Nathan is so cute! Anyways, it was fun to see what you are up to! Lisa
Holy cow. Kelsey is huge. When did she grow up?!?! Great pictures. We need to get together sometime soon. Call me. Shelby
Post a Comment