Tuesday, September 9, 2008
Kelsey's haircut
I just gave Kelsey a haircut. Its the first one I've done for her all by myself. She asked me to help her take her hair out of her bun and a ton of baby fine hair fell into my lap. I was kinda startled by this. What kind of disease makes a seven-year-old's hair fall out? Well, it's not anything like that. Just plain old chlorine from all the swimming she has done this summer it just caught up to her ends. Boy were they blond. Anyway, I'll post a picture after she does it tomorrow, its time for her to go to bed. Wow, Krista just asked me to cut her hair too. Look at that trust. I love it. She wants a cute little bob or something way out of my league. I just have to take her to my hair lady. What fun it is to have a cute built in friend. . . and babysitter. Krista you are awesome! I love you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment