Sunday, December 7, 2008

Upholstery class




Before

I am taking an upholstery class with a dear friend of mine. We are having a great time and the class just goes by way to fast. Here is what I am doing with my kitchen chairs. I am quite thrilled with the results. Thank you Randy for taking care of our children while I am away on Thursday nights. After

4 comments:

Heather said...

Wow! That is an amazing "after". Was the wood underneath or did you add that? I love them!

Paisley said...

Awesome job Tiffany. I am so glad to see you have a blog. It is adorable. Who took your pictures of your family they are gorgious. ;)

Tiffany said...

The wood was under that slipcover, but I reconditioned it. Just after redoing the wood, it looked so much better. They are hardwood Cherry, original chairs from the Landmark restaurant in Mesa. I have had them for 11 years, just like Krista, and they have never looked better. Now everyone wants to sit on the "pretty chair", (that is heavily coated in scotch guard).

ShellMo said...

That is an amazing difference great job.