Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Ready to put up the tree!

I have been so ready to put up my new Christmas tree. It is the tree I've been dreaming of for years! I love it so much. But every one wants to help put it up and we haven't been able to make our sweet little family's schedule come together to get this tree up. So I put a deadline on it and tonight is the night. Even if its just me. The tree will come up! Can't wait to post a picture. Special thanks to my great friend Marcy who inspired me to create amazing trees each year after one especially bad " Charlie Brown tree" year. It has made all the difference in my Christmas season to look forward to putting up a gorgeous tree (or two).

Last year I bought great stockings and Christmas lights and we have loved them. This year I got the tree and a great wreath for the front door. I also hope to add to the Willow Nativity I started collecting two years back.

This year we are also starting something new. I bought the kids each a new Christmas book to have on the shelf to read during the Christmas season. I am giving them out tonight! Thanks to my sister Tam for this great idea! I just love it and had to start it this year!

1 comment:

The Hann Family said...

I,too, love to put up our tree, it just makes the season more festive. I LOVE the family pictures...such a beautiful family!I can't believe how big Nathan is....time flies.