Saturday, December 13, 2008

Christmas tree fever

I am going a little crazy. If I could in any way justify buying another tree this year, I would. I have found a flocked tree that I love. The branches are so real looking and the snow on it looks so real, and its not everywhere so it even looks like fresh snow. I just love the way it would look with all of my colorful decorations, and all the kids crafted ones, even a homemade popcorn string thing. I really love Christmas trees, so much so now that I have toyed with the idea of working at the Orange patch so I can learn more about decorating them and just being around them. I am trying very hard not to obsess, but would it be weird to just redo my tree every couple of days? I feel like I cheated a little this year with my new tree, with how easy it was to put up. I used to dread the hours it would take to carefully place each branch and arrange it, then when the 150 branches were in place put up the lights (all 5 strands), pray that each bulb would light. Now, we decorate. This year it was all done in under 30 mins. and that includes opening the box and reading the directions. Wow! I really do love my Christmas tree! But you better keep a close watch on me, I just might not be able to hold myself back from another! Merry Christmas

No comments: