

I am happy to report that my tree is up and beautiful. We have been enjoying the tree with just the lights on for a few days and Saturday we finally felt ready to decorate! We decided on the white,silver, and gold for this year. I just love the way I feel when I walk into the room or see the tree when I am passing by. Nathan is loving redecorating every few hours, and when he wakes up in the morning its fun to watch him run into the room and sit down and just look at the tree. He says Christmas tree pretty well. I just love celebrating Christmas. Hope your days of holiday preparations are less stressful and more joyful. Merry Christmas.




3 comments:
It looks very elegant. Good job Tiffany!!! You have music now, you are getting so professional at this. I love it.
Thanks I just put a photo up on my profile and wanted to see if it will come up now.
what a gorgeous family!! good to see you guys are doing well! have a great christmas! love ya
Post a Comment