Sunday, December 2, 2007

The sky is falling, the sky is falling!

Is this for real? Randy has been at a three day class. Excelling in his class, enjoying being in a classroom, sitting in one spot for hours at a time. What is this world coming too? Okay okay, it's not so far off if I tell you the subject. Hunter safety instructor - You know to teach the Hunters safety course. He's having a ball, and I think he knows what he wants to be when he grows up. Well, he's always wanted to be a Forest Ranger, and now I actually think he's thinking of getting that degree and making this dream of his come true. As for me I think its wonderful, he already looks at least 5 years younger and he's talking about going jogging with me. Really, who is this guy? Maybe I have a new marathon training partner, watch out Missy! So, while Randy has been chasing dreams and conquering the world of Hunter Safety, I have been at home with my sick baby, in rock-a-bye land, seriously, my rock-a-bye time lately is rivaling Nathan's colicky acid reflux days, I secretly call it the dark ages, the four months that went on for four years. So cheers for Randy, Health to Nathan and Love to all of you!
PS I am excited to pick up my mom from the airport and score a little one on one time with her in the guise of a good deed, oops the secrets out, oh well everyone knew it anyways. See you soon Mom
Merry Christmas
Tiff loves Rand

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tiff
I'm also excited to see you.
See you Thursday.
Love
Mom
Cant wait to hear the rest of the story.