Sunday, December 23, 2007

Reguarding the question, When are you ever going to put all that schooling to work?

Well, now that Nathan will be 1 year in a few days, the time has come for me to get a job. I now have a permanent position at Dr. Adams office in Mesa. I went to hygiene school with his daughter Stacey. I really like this office, it feels like home. That's the best way I can describe it. Its so great to be doing what I love and have worked so hard to accomplish, and the money is great too. I thought I would update my half marathon training progress. I have about 5 weeks to finish training for the crazy thing and things are going slow with me feeling kinda under the weather. However Missy and I will be seen on the road with our Strollers, so please watch out for us. Feb 2 is the date of the half marathon, anyone is welcome to run the 13.1 miles with us. Come on, it will be fun. I also wanted to wish everyone a Merry Christmas. This has really been a roller coaster of a year for our family and I can see a smoother ride for the next year. Hopefully that is true. Nathan has brought us more joy than challenge and so you know that's a huge amount of joy. Also, congratulations to Trevor and Tristen for getting their deer, both in the last week, and both with their bows. Good Job. Merry Christmas in deed. Tiff

1 comment:

wendy said...

Are you running London's Run? If you are, they were in our ward in Queen Creek and my sister is the photographer for the event!