Monday, December 10, 2007
MOM
I grabbed my girls out of school and Randy had a small chunk of time to get Grandma from the airport. She sat by Nathan and took pictures of us in the car. I was happy Grandma could see Nathan before the twins so she could see him before she thought of him as ginormous. Then I made it my personal mission to make sure she visits Crackers while she is here and can eat at an actual restaurant. I think its been a long time since she's eaten out anywhere.And no, feeding her yaks doesn't count as "going out to eat". We have a splendid time soaking up some time with her at lunch, it was overcast and we ate outside, the girls and I were freezing but I don't think it fazed Grandma. I loved just knowing that my mom was close by, and lucky me I got to keep sneaking over to Tawnya's at all hours of the day and night to "help" I mean see mom. I feel like my heart is overflowing to get to see my mom so much. I kept thinking that this is the way to see her, let someone else have the babies and I love to just help along side my mom, let someone else do all the hard stuff! Go Tawnya! It really was heart melting to see my mom with these amazing girls. I had a quick chance to hold both babies at the same time and I was so overcome with love. Its so hard to describe the power of babies.And mom's who come to visit. Merry Christmas! Tiffany
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Tiff
What a great trip. Loved every minute.
Thanks for all you did. Loved seeing your family.
Also thanks for the card
Love you
bunches.
MOM
Post a Comment