Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Saturday at the Zoo

The girls had Thursday and Friday off of School. I couldn't manage to get time off myself on those days so we went to the zoo Saturday morning and made great memories with Nathan's first trip to the zoo. We loved how we had to tear him away from each animal we saw so we could go see the next. I really think his favorites were the monkeys, the giraffes and the elephants. As for the girls and I, we loved watching Nathan! What a great day! My little flamingo girls.
We watched the elephants eat up close at their new elephant observation area. This cute one kept throwing grass on her back. We loved this spot.
Nathan can't stop looking at the turtles on the logs at the entrance.
All the animals were so active, it was so cool and breezy. The otter family was a hoot!
My stroller broke right after we paid for our year pass, luckily, just a few feet away from the stroller rental. Time for a new stroller. I guess I put too many miles on it looking at ducks with Nathan on the canal! This silly thing had no space for stuff, and wanted to tip and scream downhills. Crazy thing!

2 comments:

Turleygirl said...

I love the zoo! So glad you enjoyed it. The pic's of your kids are darling.

The Hann Family said...

Love the zoo! It is always so fun when it is the 1st time for one of the kiddos. I can't believe how fast he is growing...too cute!