Saturday, October 4, 2008

Let's take a long walk and quack while we're at it

Nathan has discovered the world of animal sounds, especially ducks. I've been running with Nathan along the canal in the mornings, and to distract him we talk about all the wildlife we see and hear. His favorite are ducks right now. A very close second is dogs. But I think he loves the quacking sound ducks make and that they swim in the water,but mostly that he can quack. And pretty darn loud. Unfortunately,we noticed this new love of quacking during sacrament meeting last week, in the really quiet part during the sacrament. Its hard to miss a one year old quacking when it's that quiet. Krista has a bird on one of her sweaters and was quietly showing it to Nathan when he got really excited and started jumping and quacking. Goooo ducks!!!!!

3 comments:

Turleygirl said...

Oh he is a cute little boy!

Linda said...

Tiff, I just found your blog!! I love it.
Mine is http://thoughtsNspots(dot)blogspot(dot)com

Linda Kennedy

Tawnya said...

i love how you make the canal sound like an exotic trip with all the wildlife. do you have a different canal by your house? it sounds pretty sweet