I really mean new to us. We now live in an older house that I am in love with. At least I love fixing and painting and decorating. I think that when everything gets crazy with work and kids and Randy's health issues, I find comfort that I can sew something, paint something, or plant something. I would even love to have chickens, I wonder if I can make that happen!
I just got an awesome garden cart off of craigslist for $35! It had two rakes and a shovel and a garden fork. I am excited to use them. I will be planting the cutest baby peach tree in my yard tomorrow. First I have to somehow find the coldest place in my yard. hmmm. . . .
I am also going to be canning beautiful and delicious (hopefully) strawberry jam. I have added a few new hobbies lately, its a good thing I can do them with my children so we are still spending great time together.
I am almost two weeks into a health challenge that has me done with diet coke! So far so good. I don't miss it . . . most of the time as long as I stay busy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment