Tuesday, November 13, 2007

November

I wanted to take a moment and recognize the blessings in my life. I love my family and cherish the time we have together. I am especially honored to share this amazing life with my sweetheart and friend Randy. I love you. I am grateful for all of my friends and family who offer love and support. I am grateful for the blessings of the gospel in my life and find myself clinging to the hope that it offers. I even find myself being thankful for the very things that have once irritated me or caused great pain.
I love challenges and often am working on one goal or another. So if you were to ask me what my current challenge is, I would be chatting your ears off about how excited I am to train and run a half marathon in May. I am running the turkey trot on Thanksgiving and am really looking forward to that. I would love to run a full marathon, but think that is a year off. So go ahead ask me how many miles I've run this week, I hope to amaze you. Or impress. Or whatever. Have a great thanksgiving.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey,
Count your blessings. You have many. I see them smiling back at me
Love you all
Grandma